Re: Brochure final layout

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Mike Ellsworth <younicycle(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Rob Napier <rob(at)doitonce(dot)net(dot)au>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Brochure final layout
Date: 2009-07-10 19:34:40
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 8:16 PM, Mike Ellsworth<younicycle(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 2:57 PM, Rob Napier<rob(at)doitonce(dot)net(dot)au> wrote:
>> Thanks for that Santiago.
>>
>> I'll give you a day or two to get it checked out. When you tell me it is
>> definitely clear to go, I should be able to set it up quickly. Hopefully the
>> fonts will be less of a problem that with Russian.
>>
>> But I may need fonts from you if mine don't work.
>>
>> If anyone has InDesign with Russian please let me know. :)
>
> now also on the wiki:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Image:Postgresql_8-4_brochure.pdf

Very nice. The smiley's look a bit weird, with the - and : the
opposite way round from normal. I'd be inclined to remove them
altogether. Also, maybe lose the shriek at the end of the 'No
elephants were harmed' line, so it's a more authentic looking
statement, but still obviously a joke.

--
Dave Page