Re: Unknown winsock error 10061

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Wojciech Strzałka <wstrzalka(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Unknown winsock error 10061
Date: 2009-07-08 11:55:00
Lists: pgsql-bugs

2009/7/8 Wojciech Strzałka <wstrzalka(at)gmail(dot)com>:

>  I was wondering why I can not see the DEBUG2 info you were talking
>  about (tripple star), and probably that's another bug.
>  Whichever debug1 - debug5 level I set in config file the pg_settings
>  tells me that it's set to 'debug' (without a number) - and there is
>  no info you mentioned in config file.

Yeah, I'm not sure what blackhole that's going down.

>  What do you say about it? Please change the triple star to eg. INFO
>  level or take a look at logging level to be able to go forward with
>  the original problem.

The stars are just text in the message. I tried using elog(INFO...)
but that didn't work either. Not sure why, and I don't really have
time to figure that out. fprintf(stderr...) does work for me however,
please try this:
http://uploads.enterprisedb.com/download.php?file=e91d1a36ea6e32bc7a867fd27d70e597

--
Dave Page