RC builds

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RC builds
Date: 2009-06-09 08:31:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

For info, I'm intending to parallel-release pgAdmin with PostgreSQL
for the remainder of the release cycle. That will mean that I'll be
cutting RC1 on Friday of this week, with the expectation of the GA
build being produced on the 26th June, for release with PostgreSQL 8.4
on the 29th.

Then, we can get back to developing. At last.

--
Dave Page