Re: [sysadmins] Two upgrades this weekend ...

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org>, ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp, xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, sysadmins(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [sysadmins] Two upgrades this weekend ...
Date: 2009-06-01 10:42:53
Lists: pgsql-www

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
<stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc> wrote:
>> Fixing it is probably preferrable because who knows what other bugs have
>> been fixed in it.  But the URLs it's displaying are definitely broken.
>
> as said on the other thread on -www, this should be fixed now.

Also probably related to the upgrade - I seem to be getting daily
emails from mailman on pgfoundry informing me of bounces which I
didn't get previously. I certainly don't need or want them, so if they
can be turned off again somehow...

--
Dave Page