Re: Minor patch for more GP options.

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Chuck McDevitt <cmcdevitt(at)greenplum(dot)com>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Minor patch for more GP options.
Date: 2009-04-01 12:13:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 11:36 PM, Chuck McDevitt
<cmcdevitt(at)greenplum(dot)com> wrote:

> I see....  Yes, I didn't explain the patch right.
>
> It should have said "Fix a bug in recreating CREATE TABLE statements... Some options missing, so re-created table is different from original"

Well that definitely qualifies as a bug. Patch applied.

Note that although it may initially seem like I'm just being pedantic
about your description, the fact is that I'm not even going to look at
something that appears to be a feature patch during beta, so an
accurate description is essential!!

--
Dave Page