Re: BUG #4705: Software developer

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Holger Rogge <Holger(at)roggesoft(dot)de>
Cc: Pg Bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #4705: Software developer
Date: 2009-03-14 19:28:56
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Holger Rogge <Holger(at)roggesoft(dot)de> wrote:
> Hello Dave,
>
> sorry, but I can't find an MSI-Installer!
>
> That's exactly the site I downloaded the former .exe...

The page I pointed you to starts with the text: "There are two
installers for Windows available, aimed at different users". The MSI
installer is the one known as pgInstaller, described on that page as:

pgInstaller is an Windows Installer package that offers advanced
configuration options and the ability to be easily embedded in other
installers. As an MSI package, it is also ideally suited for
deployment across a network using Group Policy.

--
Dave Page