Re: Server Status window work

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Server Status window work
Date: 2009-02-27 10:53:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 6:45 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> Dave Page a écrit :

>> Sure, that would work. It'd be nice to be able to copy any of the
>> listviews in fact (wouldn't be hard to do I guess - just iterate the
>> rows and build a string with tab delimited columns and <lf> delimited
>> rows).
>>

> This patch does this : it copies every columns of every selected rows of
> the active pane.

Thanks - patch applied, with minor tweaks to remove the unused edit
menu options (let's not clutter menus with completely unused options),
and to use \r\n as the line end on Windows (so we can paste into
Notepad).

> I didn't work on the square issue because I have a problem to compile
> under Windows. I think it's due to the frmStatus.xrc file deletion but
> can't find how to fix this. I'll look more tomorrow.

I've fixed the square issue by Trim()ing log lines before adding them.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page