Re: Pet Peeves?

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: rhubbell <Rhubbell(at)ihubbell(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pet Peeves?
Date: 2009-01-30 18:56:09
Lists: pgsql-general

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 6:09 PM, rhubbell <Rhubbell(at)ihubbell(dot)com> wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:16:17 +0000
> Gregory Stark <stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>

>> I'm putting together a talk on "PostgreSQL Pet Peeves" for discussion at
>> FOSDEM 2009 this year. I have a pretty good idea what some them are of course,
>
> I'll ask again. You say "I have a pretty good idea what some them are of course"
>
> "of course" because you've heard them all? Or because you've suffered from them
> your self? Both?

Probably because he's been hacking on and supporting Postgres through
these lists for many years. It's easy for those of us that have been
regular participants for years and exchange email with the same people
over and over to forget that people are joining these lists all the
time and don't necessarily know what we all do.

--
Dave Page