Re: Fwd: [ptop-hackers] The problem with intellectually insecure whites

From: dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org
To: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fwd: [ptop-hackers] The problem with intellectually insecure whites
Date: 2009-01-22 22:13:58
Lists: pgsql-www

Yeah, but they all hit the mod queues - only the copy you forwarded
has gone public.

To remove that message, an admin will need to go and hack the source
mbox file directly. Removing the message will change all subsequent
message URLs, so it's preferable to edit the message instead. In this
case though, i don't suppose it matters if it's done before there's
any more activity on the list.

Unfortunately i'm on phone only for the next few days, so this'll need
Magnus, Stefan or Marc to look at it.

--
Dave Page