Re: Buglets in dlgFunction

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Buglets in dlgFunction
Date: 2008-11-14 21:58:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 11:15 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:

> Still a hack but it works. It even works with GTK. The patch attached
> removes the WXMAC ifdef.
>
>>> I also found on Windows that the check boxes for different privileges
>>> on the privilege panes are touching each other and could use some
>>> spacing. Can you look at that please?
>>>

> I forgot to add a border to the checkboxes. I tried from 4 to 1. 4 was
> really big. I still hesitate between 1 et 2. 2 seems better, so that's
> the value in the patch. I think you should try both of them and tell us
> which one you prefer.

Hmm, I think they still look a little close. After some
experimentation, I'd say 3 or 4 on Windows, and 3 on Mac - but it
could use a few additional px between the combo and the top checkbox.
If you can add that, I'd say go with 3.

New bug: The definition pane on dlgFunction is thoroughly broken when
working with C functions :-(. I think this just got overlooked when
you redrew everything.

I'm happy for you to apply when you're happy. Things are definitely
going in the right direction!

--
Dave Page