Re:

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: ssmei_2000(at)yahoo(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re:
Date: 2008-11-11 10:46:49
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 6:24 AM, Unicron <ssmei_2000(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:
> i completed the review of the patch "Automatic update view". It can be built
> and executed successfully, and it worked as what it said.

Thanks - please add your comments to the wiki page:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFestInProgress

> I want to try
> next patch

OK - do you have any Windows experience? If so, please look at "Solve
a problem of LC_TIME of windows". If not, "clientcert option for
pg_hba".

Please put your name against whichever you take on the wiki page. I'll
update your review count.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page