CommitFest rules

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CommitFest rules
Date: 2008-07-03 18:44:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

it concerns me that despite it being day 3 of the July commit fest,
people are still being advised to add new items to the wiki page.

To make the idea work, we need to stick to the rules we defined when
we came up with the concept - specifically, no new patches once the
fest begins!

So please - new patches to the September page!

Regards, Dave

--
Dave Page