Re: Support for integrated tsearch configuration

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Roberts, Jon" <Jon(dot)Roberts(at)asurion(dot)com>
Cc: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Support for integrated tsearch configuration
Date: 2008-06-30 07:49:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 7:20 PM, Roberts, Jon <Jon(dot)Roberts(at)asurion(dot)com> wrote:

> You really think so? Getting pgAdmin to compile in Windows is very
> difficult. I thought it was done on purpose to make people dislike
> Windows.

It might be difficult for users, but it shouldn't be for developers -
in fact, the instructions are shorter than they are for Unix or Mac
(which can be *much* harder to get a universal build working):

http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/branches/REL-1_8_0_PATCHES/pgadmin3/INSTALL?view=markup

--
Dave Page