Re: Linux Live 2008 - UK

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Mark Cave-Ayland" <mark(dot)cave-ayland(at)siriusit(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Richard Huxton" <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>, "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Linux Live 2008 - UK
Date: 2008-06-19 11:38:09
Lists: pgeu-general

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Mark Cave-Ayland
<mark(dot)cave-ayland(at)siriusit(dot)co(dot)uk> wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
>
>> Thanks guys. Mark?? :-p
>
> Hi Dave,
>
> Yeah those dates look fine.

Excellent :-)

Anyone else available? Doesn't have to be UK folks...

> Is it a case of just turn up for the event, or
> is there some kind of preparation required?

We'll figure out some displays - maybe just a couple of screens with
pgAdmin, phpPgAdmin and psql and something fun like, oh, maybe some
cool visual geospatial stuff :-). Mostly it's just hanging around and
chatting with people, giving away/selling swag etc, whilst wearing the
obligitory PG T-shirt. No talks to prepare, thats for sure!

--
Dave Page