Re: Statistics tab, "Tables" node

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: "Magnus Hagander" <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Statistics tab, "Tables" node
Date: 2008-05-06 13:12:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 4:38 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:

> > +1 on the stuff from pg_stat (but make sure to check which columns are
> > available in which version)
> >

> The patch attached takes care of this.

It looks good to me, except the individual table stats should also
show the new data (ie. when you click on a single table). BTW, HOT
update count is cool - didn't know we added that :-)

The display is getting a little wide - I think it's OK for now, but if
anything else gets added we need to think about better ways to present
the data I think.

What might be a nice enhancement, is some auto-sizing based on column
heading width. Wanna take a peek at that as well?

--
Dave Page