Re: Who's approving Events?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Magnus Hagander" <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Who's approving Events?
Date: 2008-04-04 19:30:55
Lists: pgsql-www

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 8:36 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:

> As for you not getting slaves notifications - perhaps you got booted
> off the list at the same time you did from a couple of other lists?
> Because I certainly receive the notifications (though they tend to
> drown in the nagios notifications these days - need to fix that)

OK, we now have the following people owning items (once -slaves
subscriptions go through):

JD: Events, doc comments
Guido: News, professional services
Me: Mirrors

Each of us are responsible for managing all items in our areas. In the
event of holidays etc. it is up to each owner to let the rest of
-slaves know so someone else can take over.

Thanks to Guido and JD for stepping up to the plate.

--
Dave Page