PostgreSQL user documentation wiki open for business

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, "PostgreSQL www" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL user documentation wiki open for business
Date: 2008-03-12 15:53:57
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-www

I'm pleased to announce that wiki.postgresql.org is now open for business!

The PostgreSQL Wiki replaces the technical documentation area
("techdocs") on the PostgreSQL website and provides an easy-to-use
area for PostgreSQL users and developers to read and document
experiences with any area of PostgreSQL such as migration issues,
integration with other applications or networks, tips and tricks, or
useful HOWTOs. All documentation from the old site has been migrated
to the wiki.

The wiki can be accessed at

http://wiki.postgresql.org/

To add or edit pages you will need a PostgreSQL Community logon. If
you do not already have an account, you can register one at

http://www.postgresql.org/community/signup

--
Dave Page
PostgreSQL Core Team