Re: We should get active ...

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Cédric Villemain <cedric(dot)villemain(at)dalibo(dot)com>, "Susanne Ebrecht" <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Gregory Stark" <stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: We should get active ...
Date: 2008-02-25 17:22:44
Lists: pgeu-general

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 4:48 PM, Selena Deckelmann
<selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> +1 for that! You can create an account for yourself on the site. I
> set up special permissions for "group owners", so just ping me and
> I'll change the permissions for your account so that you can add
> content.

I've applied for dpage - no confirmation email yet though. Can you
give me access to PGUK initially please, and if there are no
objections then we can move forward and create PGEU in a few days.

Thanks,

--
Dave Page
The Oracle-compatible database company