Re: access to make changes to archives.postgresql.org, http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: access to make changes to archives.postgresql.org, http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe
Date: 2008-02-12 16:44:14
Lists: pgsql-www

On Feb 12, 2008 4:32 PM, Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> May I please be given access to make changes to the web pages that are
> housed on archives.postgresql.org? Also to
> /community/lists/subscribe? This is the correct list to make these
> requests, yes? I've sent three messages requesting changes so far,
> with no response from anyone.

Marc normally deals with the archives site, though I have been known
to pickup fixes in his absence. Fire over the changes you want to me
and I'll add them to my todo list and try to squeeze them in sometime
this week.

Anyone else with commit privs can tweak the other page - there are a
few folks here that can do it, but if none of them are brave enough
for the challenge I'll pick that up as well.

--
Dave Page
The Oracle-compatible database company