Re: pgadmin using pg_dump 8.3beta2

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Erik <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin using pg_dump 8.3beta2
Date: 2008-02-05 10:52:34
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Feb 4, 2008 9:51 PM, Erik <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I installed (windows) pgadmin 1.8.2 (on top of 1.8.1), and
> I noticed it intends to make a database dump with a
> pg_dump which is 8.3beta2
>
> I don't know if this is intentional, just thought I'd
> mention it, I expected it to be at least 8.3rc2 (or even
> newer).
>
> I suppose there will be a new pgadmin soonish that come
> with 8.3 dump/restore programs?

Oh rats - incorrect path in my build environment (which is *really*
annoying as I intentionally built both PG and pgAdmin on the same
day).

I've uploaded an updated build to
http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.8.2/win32/ - it'll work
it's way round the main download area and mirror sites over the next
24 hours.

Regards, Dave.