Re: A small request regarding help in PGAdmin III 1.8.2

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: a(dot)maclean(at)cas(dot)edu(dot)au
Cc: Pgadmin-Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: A small request regarding help in PGAdmin III 1.8.2
Date: 2008-02-04 23:13:20
Lists: pgadmin-support

Yes, did you check the docs? http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.8/options-tab1.html

> This feature was in version 1.6 why wasn't it retained in 1.8.2?

Because it was *really* difficult to maintain, and this method gives
you more flexibility to use the help in your preferred format.

BTW: If you want a .chm file of the help, it ships with the windows
distribution of PostgreSQL 8.3.

Regards, Dave.