Re: Pgtheme: PostgreSQL theme for drupal 5.x and 6.x

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum" <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pgtheme: PostgreSQL theme for drupal 5.x and 6.x
Date: 2008-01-24 08:16:04
Lists: pgeu-general

We already have a website for local user groups to use JD - as you are
well aware (running Drupal iirc).

If we were to do anything Europe-specific though, we'll use one of the
boxes in France. Your general use boxes are already far to loaded for
my taste (in terms of machine load and service hosted).

--
Sent from my mobile device