Re: bug: the schema oid can't be located, please refresh all schemas

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Thomas H(dot)" <me(at)alternize(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: bug: the schema oid can't be located, please refresh all schemas
Date: 2008-01-09 10:32:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

On 09/01/2008, Thomas H. <me(at)alternize(dot)com> wrote:
> pgadmin version: 1.8.1
> pgsql version: 8.3.rc1
> os: windows 2003
>

> when viewing a particular table with a (fts) trigger, pgAdmin gives the
> following error popup:
>
> "missing information:
> the schema oid can't be located, please refresh all schemas!"
>
> refreshing the schemas as suggested by the error message doesn't help.

I cannot recreate this on 8.3rc1 using a dummy table and the
trigger/procedure you posted. Can you provide me with a more complete
example in a pg_dump format please?

BTW, when you say 'viewing a particular table', do you mean viewing
it's details in the main window, in the properties dialogue, or using
the 'view data' option?

Regards, Dave