Re: A bug in scan.l

From: Gokulakannan Somasundaram <gokul007(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers list <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: A bug in scan.l
Date: 2009-09-02 05:37:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Well, i am at a very beginner level with Flex. I could see how flex works
with it even if it is a ambiguity. Since it matches the rule with the
maximum text and we don't allow a new line character in the rule, it works
fine. Even in LL(1), it works fine, but throws warnings. So i just thought
of suggesting to remove the ambiguity.
But do we need to allow comments as part of unicode escapes?

Thanks,
Gokul.