Re: TimestampUtils.toString() speedup

From: Alex Malone <amalone(at)heliumsystems(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: TimestampUtils.toString() speedup
Date: 2007-03-02 18:38:57
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

You have a point Kris. At least in our application, we have a different way of tracking hi-resolution time, and millisecond timestamps are fine.
For general use, an additional substitution with nanoseconds is needed.

--
Doesn't this leave out the nanoseconds? The Calendar won't have anything
below milliseconds.

Kris Jurka