Re: Sobre libreria cliente

From: Lazaro Ruben Garcia Martinez <lgarciam(at)uci(dot)cu>
To: rod(at)iol(dot)ie
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Sobre libreria cliente
Date: 2012-05-24 14:15:26
Lists: pgsql-php

Hello every one. I am new in this list.
Raymond, thank you very much for your answer. I have a doubt related with the postgresql server version and the php-pgsql package version because I am using postgresq 9.0.7 but when I am installed the php-pgsql package from the repository, the client library (libpq) is for version 9.1.3. The postgresql client library for php should be the same as the version of postgresql server?

Regards and thank you very much for your time.