View user defined functions

From: "Charley L(dot) Tiggs" <ctiggs(at)xpressdocs(dot)com>
To: Postgres Novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: View user defined functions
Date: 2005-10-18 14:43:51
Lists: pgsql-novice

How can I see the definition of a user defined function without
dumping the database or the schema to a file? I've been looking for
a way to do this for about three weeks now, off and on and it's
getting rather tedious to need to dump the schema every time I wish
to change some part of a function.

Charley