convert elog(LOG) calls to ereport

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: convert elog(LOG) calls to ereport
Date: 2020-12-02 13:26:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

There are a number of elog(LOG) calls that appear to be user-facing, so
they should be ereport()s. This patch changes them. There are more
elog(LOG) calls remaining, but they all appear to be some kind of
debugging support. Also, I changed a few elog(FATAL)s that were nearby,
but I didn't specifically look for them.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Convert-elog-LOG-calls-to-ereport-where-appropriate.patch text/plain 39.8 KB