Re: BUG #2867: FULL PATH name problem

From: Theodore Petrosky <tedpet5(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #2867: FULL PATH name problem
Date: 2006-12-28 13:26:24
Lists: pgsql-bugs

So my problem is that the program EOModeler is forcing
the schema-qualified constraint. I will filed a bug
report with Apple.... Unfortunitily, I believe that
the product has been deprecated.... I have yet to get
eclipse with "entity modeler" working correctly to see
what it does the the name space....

Thanks for the reply

Ted