Re: sync structures

From: Filip Rembiałkowski <plk(dot)zuber(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: John <jfabiani(at)yolo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: sync structures
Date: 2009-09-28 16:56:33
Lists: pgsql-general

2009/9/28 John <jfabiani(at)yolo(dot)com>

> After all this time I'm surprized that someone hasn't
> provide an easy way to get this done. It's has to be every developers
> problem.

hmm, maybe because there's no easy way? db schemas can be complicated...
there are some commercial tools for db comparing but they are not perfect
too.

BTW, you did not specify what exactly did not work when you tried apgdiff.
this would help others to help you.

--
Filip Rembiałkowski
JID,mailto:filip(dot)rembialkowski(at)gmail(dot)com