Problems with createdb in MacOsX.1

From: Francis + Helena Madden <the(dot)maddens(at)btinternet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Problems with createdb in MacOsX.1
Date: 2001-11-24 07:47:55
Lists: pgsql-general

I've just upgraded my mac to osX.1 from 0.4, and postgresql (v7.1.2)
while appearing to work properly at first gives errors in creating and
deleting db's. Since the developer tools were also updated I rebuilt
postgres having to tweak the ld flags (using -flat_namespace) but still
the problem persists. Anyone got this working?
Francis