Tampa/Central Florida User Group Interest? TUG?

From: Lewis Cunningham <lewisc(at)rocketmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Tampa/Central Florida User Group Interest? TUG?
Date: 2008-01-30 19:36:12
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi all.

I am wondering if there are any people/businesses in the
Tampa/Orlando/St Pete/Bradenton (i.e. western central florida) using
Postgres and interested in a user group?

I am using Postgres and EnterpriseDB on a daily basis now and thought
it might be a good idea to get a group going. I live in the Tampa
area but I realize to get enough people, it might need to be more of
a regional meeting. I would think between the above listed cities (I
think that's over 1 million people), we would have enough users for a
group.

If you're interested, let me know. If you have any tips for getting
this going, let me know that also. ;-)

Thanks,

LewisC

Lewis R Cunningham