Re: pgAdmin on Mac OS X

From: Adam H(dot)Pendleton <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
To: Patrick Hatcher <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
Cc: Jyrki Wahlstedt <jyrki(dot)wahlstedt(at)hut(dot)fi>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin on Mac OS X
Date: 2004-12-06 18:35:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Dec 6, 2004, at 1:18 PM, Patrick Hatcher wrote:

> sorry for the dumb question up front:
> 1. CVS Checkout wxWindows
>
> I have wxMac-2.5.3 installed that I picked up from the wxWidgets site.
> Should I use the version above and not the wxMac version? And where
> would
> I get the CVS version?

You can try the version you have, but the wxMac code is pretty fluid,
and the only version I have tested is the CVS tree. If you encounter
any errors building with your current version, you can report them, and
I'll let you know if you need the CVS or not.

The CVS code can be obtained by going to
http://www.wxwidgets.org/cvs.htm.

ahp