Re: Problem about connecting PostgreSQL through TCP/IP

From: Hui Chen <gray(dot)chenhui(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: javier wilson <javier(dot)wilson(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem about connecting PostgreSQL through TCP/IP
Date: 2005-08-17 17:46:16
Lists: pgsql-php

Hello, Javier,

Thanks. I tried accordingly. I change the line in /boot/grub/grob.conf from
kernel /vmlinuz-2.6.12-1.1398_FC4smp ro root=LABEL=/ rhgb quiet
kernel /vmlinuz-2.6.12-1.1398_FC4smp ro root=LABEL=/ rhgb quiet selinux=0
. I then reboot the linux. I would assume it will disable SElinux
altogehter. The problem remains. I seems like it is not about SElinux.

Thanks!

Gray