Re: branching time

From: Pavlo Golub <pavlo(dot)golub(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-translators(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: branching time
Date: 2019-05-07 13:05:06
Lists: pgsql-translators

Hello fellows,

> On 2019-Apr-12, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

>> We branched last year around this time, I suggest we do the same again.
>>
>> I propose to do the branching in about a week, giving some time for
>> committing anything before the branching.

I want to remind you that work in progress for Ukrainian language.
These are translated and reviewed.
https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4032

40% of all strings for PG11

> Thanks for doing that. I managed to update my translation just in time \o/

I want to add UK to babel.postgresql.org for PG12 to finish before
official release.

I have request for European Portuguese as well. Guys will
start and we will see how thing are going.

--
Best regards,
Pavlo Golub