Table was deleted but it still been treated as not

From: "Lucas Sanabio" <lsanabio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Table was deleted but it still been treated as not
Date: 2008-02-21 22:26:19
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello everyone.

I got a weird problem that I have no idea how to solve it. The problem is
that I have a table on my database which I can see it (pgAdmin III), but
when I click on it, it pop's an error telling me that the table does't
exist, but right after it it shows me all the table details on the other
panel. If I click to see the properties, I can see all the table properties,
but anything besides it always give me an "relation "vendas_orcamento_item"
doesn't exist".

I tried to vacumm all the data base, to refresh the view, drop the table,
but everything gives me that message.

Does anyone have any idea what could I do to solve this problem?

The postgres version is: 7.4_7.4.16

Thanks,

--
Lucas Sanabio
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform