PostgreSQL DBA Needed - Please Help!

From: Shannon Mahoney <smahoney(at)resolvit(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Blair Barker <bbarker(at)resolvit(dot)com>, Lowell Lehmann <llehmann(at)resolvit(dot)com>
Subject: PostgreSQL DBA Needed - Please Help!
Date: 2012-11-06 15:04:35
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Dear PostgreSQL Professionals:

I have a very immediate need for a PostgreSQL Database Administrator (US Citizen/Green Card Holder) to work on-site in the Cincinnati area. Unfortunately, at this time, remote work is not a possibility.

This position will work on a very dynamic team that is primarily responsible for designing, architecting and supporting state-of-the art innovations in a large enterprise environment. This is a fantastic opportunity and I would like to speak with anyone who may be interested/available.

If you are not interested, it would be a great help if you could pass my contact information along to someone you know that could be interested.

Thank you so much,
Shannon

[email_logo_GIF]
___________________________________
Shannon Mahoney
Recruiter

Mobile: 513-504-6383
Email: smahoney(at)resolvit(dot)com

895 Central Ave
Suite 350
Cincinnati, OH 45202
513-619-5900 ext 24

Resolvit, LLC is an information technology and management consulting firm providing business solutions and strategic resources to industry and government clients in Washington, DC, Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky, New York City, San Jose, CA, Raleigh-Durham, NC, Charlotte, NC, and Buenos Aires, Argentina. For additional information regarding our company and employment opportunities, please visit our website: www.resolvit.com<http://www.resolvit.com/>. Resolvit, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.