Re: [HACKERS] Feature freeze progress report

From: Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Feature freeze progress report
Date: 2007-05-03 19:12:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

I was just getting ready to suggest such an approach. We could
email all the project admins for the reamaining projects with the
dead-line. Backup the information and tell people who to contact in
order to claim whatever information they want. Once the dead-line is
past you can simply shutdown all the gborg services. Those who don't
claim their information either have already moved someplace else or
don't care about what is on gborg anymore.

Additionally if it were desired we could place tarballs of the
cvsrepositories and whatever download files where uploaded for each
project on some ftp server if anyone was interested in preserving that
ifnormation for posterity.

It would not be difficult for me to get a list of email addresses
and project names of those admins on gborg.

Chris Ryan

http://people.planetpostgresql.org/joshua/index.php?/archives/15-Blacklisting