Re: Copy Comand question

From: Rasmus Mohr <rmo(at)Netpointers(dot)com>
To: "'Pgsql-Novice (E-mail)'" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Copy Comand question
Date: 2002-05-27 07:36:37
Lists: pgsql-novice

How about doing the file generation using a scripting langugage (PHP, Perl,
...)?

Rasmus T. Mohr Direct : +45 36 910 122
Application Developer Mobile : +45 28 731 827
Netpointers Intl. ApS Phone : +45 70 117 117
Vestergade 18 B Fax : +45 70 115 115
1456 Copenhagen K Email : mailto:rmo(at)netpointers(dot)com
Denmark Website : http://www.netpointers.com

"Remember that there are no bugs, only undocumented features."