Re: Negative card balance

From: Florian Pflug <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>
To: HuangQi <huangqiyx(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Negative card balance
Date: 2012-05-23 09:01:24
Lists: pgsql-students

On May23, 2012, at 06:04 , HuangQi wrote:
> I found my card is in negative balance... I just try withdraw money and there is still some balance, and in the last chance, I try to withdraw everything according to my calculation to local currency. But today when I check balance online, it became negative, seems the previous pending transaction fee has been applied. Do I need to worry about this? And what should I do?

I think you should ask google about this. At least back in 2007 when I did my GSOC, the participating open-source projects weren't involved in the payment process at all, that was purely googles responsibility.

Having said that, what I assume will happen is that the current negative balance will simply be deducted from the next payment you'll receive. But that's just my personal guess.

best regards,
Florian Pflug

PS: Good luck with your project!