client/server? odbc?

From: "Henry" <MrHenry(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)pgsql-questions(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: client/server? odbc?
Date: 2000-06-01 18:52:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I am just beginning to find out more about PostgreSQL. Information I got so
far looks very impressive, and I am willing to give it a try. PostgreSQL
would also be a good reason to roll Linux into our computerroom ;)

Before this is going to happen I still need at least one question answered:
does PostgreSQL also do client/server applications (as database server) and
are there ODBC drivers available, or in the works, for MS Windows clients?

Thank you for your answers.

Henry.