Re: GSOC2023

From: Jesper Pedersen <jesper(dot)pedersen(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: diaa <diaabadr82(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Subject: Re: GSOC2023
Date: 2023-01-04 13:02:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

On 12/28/22 21:10, diaa wrote:
> *Hi Sir.*
> I’m Computer engineering student from Egypt Interested in Database Management
> Systems.
> Can I know details about the list of ideas for 2023 projects or how to prepare
> myself to be ready with the required knowledge?

Thanks for your interest in GSoC 2023 !

The GSoC timeline is described here [1], and the PostgreSQL projects -
if approved - will be listed here [2].

So, check back in February and see which projects has been proposed.

[1] https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

[2] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2023

Best regards,

 Jesper