Re: how to improve performance in libpq?

From: Tony Liao <tonyliao(at)yuehetone(dot)com>
To: Eddy Ernesto Baños Fernández <eebanos(at)estudiantes(dot)uci(dot)cu>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: how to improve performance in libpq?
Date: 2009-05-14 05:24:01
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks,Eddy
I try to reduce the max_connections,but seems nothing improved.
I made a large max_connections because I have to increase the number
of connection pools.In requirement,the access or query may suddenly increase
to 3000 or more.so in next, I would tested with more connection pools.
thanks for your document,I would read ASAP.