Stored Procedures and libpq library

From: gausz(at)wp(dot)pl (Michal Galusza)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Stored Procedures and libpq library
Date: 2004-08-20 10:15:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,

in my project I need to call stored-function with parameters. The
procedure I use is PQexecParams(...) where char *paramValues[] is used
to pass arguments.
To call stored-function I use "select findFile($1);" The result is
that there is no value passed to the function but function executes
correcly and no error messages are returned. If run from command line
with arguments function works correctly. So where there is the
mistake? Please, help!

cheers,

Michal