Fwd: Stalled post to pgsql-bugs

From: "Ciprian Dorin Craciun" <ciprian(dot)craciun(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Stalled post to pgsql-bugs
Date: 2007-10-19 06:47:51
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-general

Hello all!

Almost two months ago I have posted a bug on the bug reporting
form that is available on the web page... (I forward here the email I
got in response.) It was related about the RETURNING feature available
for INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE, and the fact that I can not use it as
last statement is PL/SQL functions.

But until now I saw no activity on this bug... How can I track it?
Has some one looked at it? Is it already fixed?

I've monitored the release notes of every release from 8.2.5 and
saw nothing related to the issue.

Could some one point me into the right direction? Or I could try
to fix it my self if someone could tell me where to start...

Thank you all,
Ciprian.