Re: Automatic SQL command execution

From: "Yos Sunitiyoso" <yos(dot)sunitiyoso(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Obe, Regina" <robe(dot)dnd(at)cityofboston(dot)gov>, "Lewis Cunningham" <lewisc(at)rocketmail(dot)com>, "Sean Davis" <sdavis2(at)mail(dot)nih(dot)gov>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Automatic SQL command execution
Date: 2008-07-02 09:42:48
Lists: pgsql-novice

Dear Sean, Lewis and Regina,

Many thanks for your suggestions. It looks there are several options
doing automatic tasks on PostgreSQL.
I found that Windows has a task scheduler. I tried to use it but still
have problem in connecting with the server (and database). I may need
to learn setting the correct parameters.
I will try to use the PgAgent or nncronlite as they seem to be better
options. I hope you would help me again if I have further questions.
Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Yos