Re: PostgreSQL 8.3.x Win32-Releases - always without psqlODBC?

From: gorsa <gorsa(dot)1972(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 8.3.x Win32-Releases - always without psqlODBC?
Date: 2008-05-15 08:10:56
Lists: pgsql-general

would like to know if there were developments on this. i also
encountered this problem when i switched to 8.3 and also to 8.3.1 on
my test server. my production server continues to be running ok on 8.1
though ; if there really is no more bundled odbc package with the
postgres installer, i'd like to know how other pg users are connecting
to their databases? btw i use vb6 as my client.

richard