Re: postmaster.pid disappeared

From: Junaili Lie <junaili(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postmaster.pid disappeared
Date: 2005-05-26 18:10:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,
I reinstall postgresql 7.4.6 instead of 7.4.8 (still on Solaris 10)
and didn't include postgresql as services that is managed by SMF, and
it works fine so far. Also, I should mentioned that I configured
postgresql 7.4.6 with --enable-thread-safety option, don't know if
this will have anything to do with this issue.
Thanks for all the help,