Re: running pgagent

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Sebastian P(dot) Luque" <spluque(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: running pgagent
Date: 2010-01-12 06:38:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

Ignore my previous mail..

(After Discussion with Dave Page, I found that)
We can have multiple pgAgent Daemon running for the same database too.
Each pgagent daemon lock the job, before running it. So that, it will not
run multiple times by different pgagent daemons.

If you specify the "Host Agent" for the job, that particular job will run
only on that host only.

--
Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA - Enterprise Postgres Company<http://www.enterprisedb.com>