Re: Connecting to the database server

From: LWATCDR <lwatcdr(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: johnf <jfabiani(at)yolo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Connecting to the database server
Date: 2008-01-11 18:58:23
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks I did move on to pg_hba.conf but no joy yet.
I turned off ipchains since this box is inside our firewall and I am
just testing for now.
I added these lines to pg_hba.conf and restarted postgres
host all all 192.168.100.0/24 ident sameuser
host phone all 192.168.100.0/24 trust

I now get a message saying that the server terminated this connection
unexpectedly.
Any ideas?